- A student who furnishes particulars or submits documents which are found to be false, or suppresses material information, shall not be considered for admission, and, if he/ she has been admitted on the basis of such information, besides legal action at his/ her cost, his/ her admission shall stand automatically cancelled and the entire fee of any description whatsoever paid by him/ her shall stand fully forfeited.
- In the event the Admission Committee of the college is not satisfied with the character or antecedents of an applicant, in the overall interest of maintaining the academic standards and discipline of the college, it retains the exclusive right not to admit him/her to the college.
- A student who wishes to be admitted after a gap period of one year and/ or, more (after passing the qualifying examination) shall submit at the time of admission, an affidavit duly Notarized, justifying the reasons for the gap period and certifying that he/ she had not taken admission in any college / university and had not been rusticated or had not been sentenced to jail for a criminal offence.
- He/she will necessarily have to comply with the minimum eligibility criteria.
- The College reserves the right not to make admission to any course without assigning any reason. A course/specialisation will be offered only if number of students admitted to the course/specialization is five and above.
- The candidates selected for admission will be required to deposit the dues immediately or as notified by Admission cell. The
- admission of the candidates who fail to deposit their dues by the notified time will automatically stand cancelled and the seats so vacated will be offered to the other candidates.
- College reserves the right to enhance the fees and funds to be charged from students, in any session and at any stage.
- Admissions shall be made by an Admission Committee comprising of faculty and administrative staff of the college to be nominated by the Principal/Management. The Committee will be headed by the Chief Admission Officer.
- The Committee shall scrutinize the application forms for admission of the candidates in accordance with the conditions of admission prescribed in college prospectus. The decision of the Admission Committee on any matter concerning the admission policy and selection procedure shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- 50% Seats will be allocated on merit basis and remaining 50% seats on First come First serve basis in each course.
- Merely depositing fee will not confirm the admission. Submitting/ getting document verified by college as well Punjabi University, Patiala is a necessary condition before admission can be confirmed.
- The candidate from Boards/Universities other than Punjabi University Patiala, has to seek ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the Punjabi University, Patiala at their own level before seeking admission to any class.
- According to the direction of the Punjabi University, Patiala, every student has to submit his/her original documents to the college office at the time of admission & are to be forwarded to University for verification purpose. By not doing so the sole responsibility lies on the student and he/ she will be charged a late fee according to the Punjabi University, Patiala Rules.
REFUND / SEAT CANCELLATION
- All requests for cancellations/withdrawal of admission must be made in writing by the applicant & Counter Signed by Parent giving reasons for the same and must be accompanied with the original fee receipt. Requests made verbally or telephonically or by fax/email or without the original fee receipt shall not be entertained.
- In case a student withdraws his / her admission before the last date of withdrawal (on or before 14th July 2015) the fee deposited by him / her will be refunded after deducting Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only) from the total amount of first semester tuition fees. (refer rule 2.5 for detailed information)
- The refund shall be made in the name of the student by crossed account payee cheque only and shall be mailed by Registered post to the student in the month of September from 15 to 30 of day.
- In case a student does not have a bank account and wishes to have his/her refund cheque in the name of either parent, he / she shall submit an affidavit/undertaking along with the application for withdrawal.
|If admission is cancelled before the commencement date of the academic programme||i) Rs. 1000/- deduction towards processing fee. ii) Balance fee is refundable.|
|If the admission is cancelled after commencement of programme and if the vacancy get filled by another candidate before the last date of admission (i.e. 14-07-2016)||i) Security Deposit to be refunded 100%. ii) Application Fee is Non refundable. iii) Admission fee is Non-refundable. iv) Institutional Development Fund to be refund 100%. v) Academic, Hostel & Mess Fees to be refunded after pro-rata deduction.|
|If the admission is cancelled after commencement of programme and if the seat consequently falling vacant has not been filled by another candidate before the last date of admission (i.e. 14-07-2016)||i) Security Deposit to be refunded 100%. ii) Application fee is Non-refundable. iii) Admission fee is non-refundable. iv) Institutional Development Fund to be refund 100%. v) Academic, Hostel & Mess Fees are Non-refundable.|
- Since no mid-course admissions can be made by the college to fill a vacancy hence mid-course withdrawls are not allowed. No objection certificate for a mid-course withdrawal under special circumstances shall only be given if student has deposited the balance year fees and any other dues outstanding to the college as per Undertaking submitted at the time of admission.
- As per the Hon'ble Supreme Court and / or the competent authority, no admission can be made by the College/University to fill a vacancy that may arise after the last date of admission for unfilled seats. Therefore, in case of withdrawal after the last date of admission for unfilled seats, it will be classified as a mid course withdrawl, as the seat so vacated will continue to remain unfilled for the balance years of the degree. In view thereof, in case of any mid-course withdrawal, fee, by whatsoever name called is nonrefundable under any circumstances whatsoever and he/she has to deposit the balance years fee.
- No certificate of any kind shall be issued to those leaving the college without permission. Refund of fee is not permissible.
- No certificate of any kind shall be issued to students who have not cleared the arrears of fine, Hostel or College dues or library books' fine.
RULES FOR FEE DEPOSIT
|Fee for the semester||Without late fee||With late fee|
|ODD Semester FEE||I June – 10 June||25 June|
|EVEN Semester FEE||1 November – 10 Novemeber||25 November|
|Permission of Authority||Late Fine||Dates of Deposition|
|With Permission of Head of Department||Rs. 50/- per day||From 11 to 15 June/November|
|With Permission of Principal||Rs. 100/- per day||From 16 to 20 June/November|
|With Permission of Management||Rs. 300/- per day||From 21 to 25 June/November|
HOSTEL ADMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES
Green House Polyhouse
For the students of agriculture sciences, Dolphin College has come up with high-tech climate controlled greenhouse to train students in the latest growing technology at par with the global technology. The students are trained for cultivation of fruits and vegetable in soil less media exploiting most recent Hydroponics and Aeroponics technology coupled with Organic cultivation of crops free from hazardous pesticides and toxic chemicals. The greenhouse is also used for hardening of plants produced through Plant Tissue Culture. The greenhouse is well equipped with drip line, foggers, cooling devices, thermal sheets, automatic watering and fertigation systems. The students are trained in such way that they become competent to grow as entrepreneurs or skilled job seeker in various kinds of related industries.