Skip to content
- To be one of the nation’s leading and most reputed and admired educational institute.
- To sustain creative values and bring laurels to our nation by training the value added man power for industry, institute and society.
- To preserve the precious resources which are meant for the service of the mankind.
- A world class teaching platform established for outstanding indoor classrooms teaching and outdoor learning process. High profile learning scenario through multimedia seminars, group discussion, invited lectures delivered by subject matter specialists of national repute.
- Extensive exposure to laboratory based experiments to impart and imbibe self confidence in students.
- Project work procedure with competent guidance and supervision by expert teachers in sustainable areas of Life Sciences & Agriculture Sciences.
- Management capabilities and efficient learning opportunities throughout the tenure of the student.
- Timely updating the knowledge in thrusts areas of need based Science and Technology.
- Committed to public demand in the areas of professional Sciences with dedication and Goodwill.
- Large assemblage of infrastructure in a centralized laboratory with a consortium of high quality precision parameters in analytical producers.
- Dolphin College believes in Student-Teacher power. This is our cohesive driving force. We hire young and competent faculty on merit basis to groom the potential talent power of the student.
- To rejuvenate social and cultural environment, we conduct various outdoor activities such as Job Fair, Sports Events, Quiz, Debate, Festival- Celebrations, Alumni Meet and Farewell Functions.
- Dolphin culture promises total placements to our students in industries of high repute and the ladder of students perspective in infinite.
- Learn Well and Earn Well to serve the society with noble cause is the DOLPHIN MOTTO.
- Meritorious students are awarded merit scholarships and students EWS group are encouraged to complete their courses with generous financial assistance.
Our Students and Teachers Testimonials