Best Paramedical College in India – If you’re willing to know more about the Best Paramedical College in India, read below!
Paramedical science is an educational field offering diverse career opportunities. There is a great demand for qualified and skilled healthcare professionals across the globe. Being an important branch of medical science, there is a high growth scope for paramedics. A paramedic is a professional who assists healthcare experts to perform diagnosis treatments and therapy properly. However, to achieve the desired success, you must receive your education from a reputed institution. So, let’s talk about Leading Paramedical & Allied Health Sciences College in India.
Factors like the emergence of new viruses, rising pollution levels, etc. have increased the demand for healthcare services. The services of paramedics are highly in demand at the nursing centers. Moreover, this profession is a great choice for individuals who want to serve in the medical industry. Plus, being a skilled paramedic can also earn you a decent salary package. Nevertheless, you must complete your studies from a renowned medical college. Hence, you need to search for a college with the best learning environment and an excellent job placement record.
Dolphin PG College of Science & Agriculture – India’s No.1 Paramedical College
Dolphin PG College of Science & Agriculture ranks amongst the leading paramedical colleges in India. The college is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala and is NAAC “A” grade accredited. Since its foundation in 2006, the college has established its name in the list of top paramedical colleges in India. Moreover, the college is approved by the Punjab government. Our college is situated at a prime location in Punjab where you get to study in a perfect learning environment. Furthermore, we have a highly-qualified teaching staff having years of professional teaching experience.
At Dolphin College, we focus on the overall development of our students. We possess the latest resources and teach you as per the latest syllabus and educational advancements. Our teaching faculty aims to make you fully prepared for your paramedical career. Most importantly, we are one of the most awarded paramedical colleges in North India. Currently, we offer 18+ graduate and postgraduate courses related to the field of Life Sciences & Agriculture Sciences.
Educational Courses Offered at the Best Paramedical College in India
To apply for any paramedical course at Dolphin College, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. The candidate should have cleared 10+2 examination with 4 compulsory subjects – Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Maths, and English. Moreover, they should’ve scored at least 50% marks of the total aggregate. Check out the list of paramedical courses you can enroll for at Dolphin PG College of Science & Agriculture below:
- B.SC Operation Theatre Technology Course – In this course, you are taught the basic principles of work management at an operation theatre. Pursuing the course, you can serve as a Surgical/ operation theater technologist in the operating theaters, ICUs, etc.
- B.SC Radiography & Imaging Technology Course – After completing this course, you can work as Radiographers, Radiologic Technologists, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, X-ray Technicians, or Ultrasound Technicians.
- B.SC Optometry Course – Completing the course, you can run your optical shop or work at companies dealing in the manufacturing and distribution of ophthalmic instruments. Also, you can work as an assistant ophthalmologist in hospitals/ clinics.
- B.Sc in Forensic Sciences – This paramedical course offers the most diverse career opportunities. You can work as a Forensic Pathologist, Anthropologist, Psychologist, Linguist, Toxicologist, etc.
- B.SC Medical Lab Science – This course is highly in demand in modern times. Pursuing this course, you can work as a laboratory technician, assistant, technician, medical officer, medical coder, etc.
Why Choose Us?
Lastly, you should choose the best paramedical college for yourself. You can get exciting job opportunities only after learning from a reputed paramedical college. Also, you should learn everything taught in the course with sheer dedication. So, if you are interested in pursuing your career as a paramedic, contact Dolphin PG College of Science & Agriculture now!
Most searched keywords