Paramedical courses after 10th & 12th Class – Paramedical degree is one of the most popular medical programs offered without NEET. With the right selection of paramedical courses after the 10th and 12th, paramedics across the world are earning staggering earnings in terms of salary and stipend. The scope of paramedical courses is increasing day by day as a result of the latest medical advancements.
Popular paramedical courses available after high school include a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, a BSc in Nursing, and a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. After completing the bachelor’s degree, students have the option of pursuing paramedical studies. Students who focus on a certain area of interest can earn more money for programs such as a Master of Science in Nursing, a Master of Optometry, and a Master of Physiotherapy.
One of the most important industries, the health sector significantly affects the economy of the country. Apart from doctors, paramedics are in high demand as they are the foundation of every medical field. Paramedics assist doctors, manage emergencies, and perform other technical duties. They are also known as “Allied Health Forces”. So, if you are looking for biology courses beyond MBBS after graduating from high school, you may find this post on the list of paramedical courses helpful.
Best Paramedical Courses list after 10th & 12th Class
Compared to other courses, certificate programs are less attractive to candidates as they offer less employment certainty. After completing these paramedical courses the applicant gets employment at the technician or assistant level. After class X, students can get entry-level jobs in healthcare and related industries by enrolling in such paramedical courses. Candidates can check the list of Paramedical Certificate Courses below –
- BSc Radiology
- BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc Ophthalmic Technology
- Bachelor/BSc in OTT (Operation Theater Technology)
- B.Sc (Respiratory Therapy Technology)
- B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy
- BSc Nursing
- BNYS Course (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- X-Ray/Radiology Assistant (technician)
- MRI Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Dialysis Technician
- Operation Theater Assistant
- CT scan Technician
- Nursing care Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- ECG assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
Paramedical Courses: Eligibility Criteria
Depending on the program and university you choose, the prerequisites for pursuing a program from the list of paramedical courses may change. However, the general requirements are as follows:
- You must have successfully completed higher secondary education, or 12th standard with BIPC subjects from any recognized board, with the minimum grade required by the university to pursue graduate studies.
- To be eligible to apply for the master’s degree, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the science stream.
- Ph.D. level courses require a master’s degree. Other requirements may include work and research experience.
- If you wish to enroll in paramedical courses abroad you will need to submit your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or Cambridge Board exam results.
- At the time of application, a Statement of Purpose and a Letter of Recommendation is also required.
TOP Colleges in India for Paramedical Courses
Here are the top colleges in India for Paramedical courses:
- Dolphin (PG) College of Science & Agriculture
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, Navi Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal University, Manipal
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Scope & salary of Paramedical courses in India
Due to the increasing use of technology, paramedical professionals are in high demand among medical aspirants across the globe. The spectrum of high-stake possibilities available to these paramedics in public and private hospitals, trauma centers, clinics, etc. Paramedics are required to transport injured patients to the nearest medical facilities and arrange for emergency care. Additionally, there are many job options for paramedics abroad. They can work as qualified officers in emergency departments if they decide to pursue further education in the same field.
Paramedics and allied health care are among the most sought-after job options as it is a rapidly expanding industry and there are many positions that pay very well. However, many other criteria, such as the hiring company, the applicant’s experience in the industry, and others, affect the salary offered. Several salary packages are offered depending on the position in which one is looking for employment. For example, a technician in Radiology can start earning up to 10,000/- per month, but as they gain expertise, they can earn up to 50,000/- per month. In the healthcare industry, assistants often earn between 5,000 and 15,000 (approx.) per month. The maximum salary for a dialysis technician is $50,000. (almost.)
Top Related Keywords
- Paramedical courses after Class 10 and 12
- Best Paramedical Courses List 2022
- Paramedical Salary Per Month In India
- List of Top Paramedical Courses After Class 10
- Paramedical Salary In Abroad
- Salary After Paramedical Courses
- Paramedic average salary in India
- Best Paramedical Courses List After 10th,12th & Graduation
- Paramedical Courses List Careers, Salary, Scope
- After the 10th medical courses list
- Paramedical course fees in Top College