About Dolphin (PG) College of Science & Agriculture
Dolphin (PG) College of Science & Agriculture (formerly Dolphin (PG) College of Life Sciences) started functioning on 2006. The college is sponsored by the Yuva Education Society- New Delhi. It has grown to its Present stature under the able and dynamic leadership of Managing Director Dr. VINOD MITTAL. Dolphin (PG) College is an independent, coeducational,premier institution provides opportunities to the student community to make mark as Life Sciences/Agriculture professionals and to transform & globalize their personalities. Currently the College offers 20, Post Graduate and Under Graduate and New Courses 2017-18 in the field of Life Sciences & Agriculture Sciences.
Dolphin (PG) College of Life Sciences is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala (Vide Letter No.6661/U.S. (College)/G.C-i dated 22-7-06). Punjabi University, Patiala is well-known 53 years old state university is duly recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) is also “A” grade accredited by NAAC. The college is also approved by Govt. of Punjab vide letter no. 8/103/2005-4-0/34257, dated 30-12-2005. As per the Punjabi University Patiala, letter no .1669 College/s-6, dated 10-2-2014, the name of the college has been changed to Dolphin (P.G.) College of Science Agriculture.
- Eleven Years of excellence in the field of Life science & Agriculture Science.
- Awarded Best Agriculture College & Awarded Best Fisheries College of Punjab 2016 MHRD, New Delhi. 1st college of North India which has introduced B.Sc. Agri Business Management course.
- Life Time Achievement Award for promoting education by National Environmental Science Academy New Delhi.
- Corporate connectivity of 150+ companies.
- 100% results in most of the classes with top positions in Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Nearly 100% Placements.
- First Private College in Punjab to introduce B. F. Sc. (Fisheries Sciences)
- 1st College of North India which has introduced B.Sc. Agri Business management course.
- 1st College of Punjab dedicated to impart education only in Life Sciences & Agriculture.
- 1st College of Punjab which has introduced M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology study programme.
- 1st College of Punjab which has introduced M.Sc. Microbial Biotechnology course.
- 1st Pvt. College of Punjabi University, Patiala which has introduced M.Sc. Zoology.
- 1st college which got permission from Govt. of Haryana to conduct Mock Entrance test for10+2 students.
- Pioneer “Science” Specialization College of the state which started its operation straight with MSc courses in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Human Genetics.
- Well equipped labs with advanced instrumentation facilities like, HPLC, Fermenter, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, PCR machine (Thermocycler), Gel imaging system, High Speed Centrifuge, Microscopes (Inverted, Fluorescent, Dual visualizing & Compound, CO incubator, Electrophoresis apparatus and many many more instruments.
- Well developed Poly House, Agriculture farm, Botanical Garden & Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory.
- Wi-Fi Campus & Hostels.
- Highly Qualify & Experienced Faculty.
- Mateorological Observatory Lab.
- State of the art Conference Hall with online database & softwares, conference-cum-auditorium.
- Career management centre for placement.
- Student cafeteria / Medical facilities for 24 hours.
- Sports & Co-curricular activities.
- Facilitation Centre for Education Loan.
- Bus Services from Key Stations.
- Separate Hostels for Girls & Boys with Play Ground.