Radiology Course Admission & Fees – Radiology is the technical branch of medical science that initiates a process of radio imaging to identify and cure diseases. Radiology includes two areas – diagnostic radiology and intervention radiology. Both technologies use radiant energy to detect and cure diseases. Radio imaging includes various imaging exams but some common exams are MRI, CT scan, Ultra scan, and X-Ray.
Radiology is the production of x-radiation through technical equipment that produces images of the human body. If you are good in academics, especially in math and science, this program is the ideal solution for you to choose your career as a radiographer.
B.Sc. Radio Medical Imaging Technology
B.Sc. in Radiology is a 3-year long undergraduate course that comes under Medical Lab Technology. Medical Radiology is the process of capturing internal body images of human body parts or organs. These images are used for the detection of diseases. Moreover, Radio Imaging is the diagnosis of the body’s normal anatomy and physiology.
The duration of Radio Imaging is 3 years (6 semesters). Let’s have a look at the eligibility of B.Sc. Radiology course-
Eligibility – Students who have pursued 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects and Mathematics or Biology from an affiliated Board / Council.
Students who have completed their 10+2 with practical work in Medical Laboratory Technology with a minimum score of 45% marks on average (40% marks for Reserved category candidates).
Eligibility of B.Sc. Radiology through LEET – Candidates must have a diploma from an affiliated State Board of Technical Education or from SLIET, Longowal.
Having a two-year Diploma certificate in Pharmacy or Radiology after 10+2, affiliated with any State Board.
LEET Course is a 2-year course.
M.Sc. Radio Medical Imaging Technology
M.Sc. in Radio Medical Imaging is a course pursued after graduation for a higher degree education in Radiology. This is specific training in modern imaging and the utilization of these techniques in radio diagnosis and imaging.
Eligibility – To pursue a Master’s degree, it is necessary for the candidate to have a Bachelor’s degree in Radiology with a minimum score of 50% on average for the general category and a score of 45% for the Reserved category.
Admission Procedure for B.Sc. and M.Sc. Radiology
There are three ways of admission into the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree –
- Offline Admission –
- Deposit the college fees directly into the bank account of Dolphin PG College through NEFT transfer / UPI apps into the below-given details: HDFC Bank College A/c holder name: Dolphin (pg) College of Science & Agri A/c No- 50200008064979, IFSC Code-HDFC0002767, Branch Address- Chunni Kalan.
- Scan the deposit fee slip and send it.
- Scan your documents and send them as follows – Mark sheet of 10th Class, Mark sheet of 10+ 2 Classes, Address Proof, Passport Size Photograph, Aadhar Card, Scanned Signature
- Send all these documents through WhatsApp at 8427244882 Or By Mail: at email@example.com.
- After receiving all the documents, the college will reserve a seat for the candidate and the pending college fees can be paid at the time of the reporting date of the College.
- Online Admission –
- Visit www.dolphinlifesciences.com to download the application form.
- After reading the eligibility criteria, deposit a DD Cheque in favor of DOLPHIN PG COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & AGRICULTURE, Payable at Chunni Kalan/Chandigarh.
- Courier the filled form, original and photocopy of documents, and DD Cheque at – Dolphin (PG) College of Science & Agriculture. V.P.O. Chunni Kalan, Chandigarh-Sirhind Road District- Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. Pincode-140406
- A confirmation letter will be forwarded to you after verification.
- Direct Admission –
- Visit the college campus and reach out to the reception.
- Visit the admission cell and fill out the application form.
- Provide photocopies of your documents with original documents for verification.
- Deposit a DD Cheque in favor of DOLPHIN PG COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & AGRICULTURE, Payable at Chunni Kalan/Chandigarh.
- The college will sanction you a confirmation letter.
Fee Structure for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Radiology
The tuition fee structure for a Bachelor’s degree in Radiology for 3 years is approximately 2.33 lakhs INR. For the Master’s degree, the tuition fee for 2 years is approximately 1.57 lakhs INR.
This fee structure does not include the hostel fees and other related charges.
The need and demand for radiologists have increased in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. In the future, the field of radiography will reach heights in regard to job opportunities. Students should involve themselves in radio imaging to nurture a bright future. Dolphin PG College offers the most ideal course studies for you. Dolphin PG College aims to educate, train, and graduate professionals who are willing to involve themselves in Radio imaging.
FAQs on Radiology Course Admission & Fees
Question1. How do I apply for a B.Sc. Radiology via online mode?
Answer. You can visit the official website of Dolphin PG College and download the application form. After filling up the details, deposit a DD Cheque in favor of Dolphin PG College. Post the form with the photocopy and original documents and the DD cheque for verification at Dolphin PG College and wait for a confirmation letter.
Question2. What is the course duration and the fee structure for M.Sc. Radiology?
Answer. The course duration for the Master’s degree is 2 years which comprises 4 semesters. The tuition fee structure is approximately 1.57 lakhs INR which is exclusive of hostel fees and any other related charges of the College.